Sunday, November 15, 2015

You can be happy!

I thought I’d write a bit of a happier post today to sort of get my blog going again. Recently, I hung out with some old friends of mine and had seriously the best time! We went to the waterslides in our town and just chilled. I actually felt wanted in the world for once and could get along with people. That night, the new One Direction album called Made in the A.M came out and we are obsessed, oh my gosh! I have falling back in love with the most famous boy band again! But the one thing I’m not sure about is if I like Harry or Louis better. 

This night lead me to have an awesome weekend as well. My brother had a hockey tournament in this small town I’ve never heard of before. There weren’t any hotels though so we opted for a bed and breakfast, something I had never experienced before. The players on his team are one to two years younger than I, but for some reason, I get along with them better then all my friends. Is that weird? Personally, I don’t think so. I mean, the bestest of literally all my friends are younger then me. I think as long as you have friends and someone to talk to when your in need is all that matters. Not age, gender or anything else just friends. Hopefully, I’m not alone in this boat.

I hope all of your weekends were more then totally awesome and leave a comment if you’re the same way with your friends….or if you’re also LOVING 1D’s new album! 

XOXO Glam Girl

1 comment: